Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Two very different emails

Yersterday, I received a fundraising email from the Fisher campaign:
Our important end-of-year financial reporting deadline is quickly approaching, and I would very much appreciate your help now, so that I can continue the fight.
A few hours later, I received an email from the Brunner campaign:
During the holiday season… I’d like to ask you to give your time and money to your favorite charity, instead of giving it to my campaign.
Two very different emails, eh? Joseph over at Plunderbund was impressed:

While Fisher’s crew has been sitting on the sidelines waiting for Brunner to drop out, J-Bru’s team has really done a great job of changing the conversation, getting out in front of the issues and making Fisher look like a total slacker.

Brunner’s team is quickly proving they are more agile, clever, responsive and smart. Today’s fundraising emails from the two campaigns provide a great example.

Of course, you should still give money to Jennifer Brunner, even if she doesn't want you to. These emails only offer further proof that we need to elect her as our next U.S. Senator.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment